Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owners Club MY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owners Club MY

Welcome to Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owner Club Malaysia(SHOC). We Welcome all Serena S-Hybrid owner to join this big family,

2 posters

Yellow hazard sign and Range mode does not show distance remaining even with full tank

mistid

Yellow hazard sign and Range mode does not show distance remaining even with full tank Empty Yellow hazard sign and Range mode does not show distance remaining even with full tank

Post by mistid Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Dear members,

I just took delivery of my Serena S-hybrid 2015 facelifted model today. And I noticed this yellow hazard light on my dashboard throughout my drive home from the sales centre in PJ. The sales lady told me that's a sign of low petrol, but when I checked the Range, it shows the remaining distance as blank. After filling up my petrol tank, the yellow hazard light remains and I still cannot see any number in the Range. Is there something wrong with the electronics? Anyone experienced this problem with their Serena S-hybrid?

I referred to the car manual but could not find anything there. Is there something wrong with the electronics?

Admin
    Admin

Yellow hazard sign and Range mode does not show distance remaining even with full tank Empty Re: Yellow hazard sign and Range mode does not show distance remaining even with full tank

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:15 am

mistid wrote:Dear members,

I just took delivery of my Serena S-hybrid 2015 facelifted model today. And I noticed this yellow hazard light on my dashboard throughout my drive home from the sales centre in PJ. The sales lady told me that's a sign of low petrol, but when I checked the Range, it shows the remaining distance as blank. After filling up my petrol tank, the yellow hazard light remains and I still cannot see any number in the Range. Is there something wrong with the electronics? Anyone experienced this problem with their Serena S-hybrid?

I referred to the car manual but could not find anything there. Is there something wrong with the electronics?

yes, might be electronic technical error

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:40 pm