Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owners Club MY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owners Club MY

Welcome to Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owner Club Malaysia(SHOC). We Welcome all Serena S-Hybrid owner to join this big family,

2 posters

Jerking while driving below 40kmh

Admin
    Admin

Jerking while driving below 40kmh Empty Jerking while driving below 40kmh

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Dear Members,
    For those car owners who face jerking while driving below 40kmh for many weeks.
    Please take a notice here.
    Most of TCEAS Service centre confirmed driving below 40kmh will be jerking is due to
    gearbox problem .
    Those who facing jerking while driving . You may visit TCEAS for gearbox checking, if can may require claiming a new gearbox.
    Will keep further update to all members.

Regards,
    Admin
    Nissan Serena S-Hybrid Owners Club Malaysia
    Minuet

Jerking while driving below 40kmh Empty Re: Jerking while driving below 40kmh

Post by Minuet Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi my Serena is experiencing jerking below 40kph, and is very frustrating! Tceas say it's only the programming problem, say this and that, but after 3 times sending it in still jerk like riding the bull!
    Is it confirmed that they will change the gearbox? I will be looking forward to that.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Ya, Try to asking for changing, if can't . Phone to TCEAS PJ hotline
    Minuet

Post by Minuet Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Ok thanks a lot. I will contact them tomorrow morning. Hope they will change it...
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:01 pm

good luck to you
    Minuet

Post by Minuet Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 am

Just got the car to be checked in glenmarie center, confirm gearbox problem. Parts not available but on the way, need to wait at least 3 weeks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 pm